Wednesday 21 April 2010

Steak Hache

Hache, Camden Town, London, NW1 7HJ
Popped in here for quick bite wanting something reasonable quick before going to gig up the road, steak hache will always remind me of camping holidays in northern France as a kid and I looked forward to trying the version here. Was quite nice that the waitresses that night all seemed to be French or at least good at putting on the accent.

Le Mexican Burger, Steak Blue Cheese Burger and Frittes
Both burgers looked very appetising and I thought the bread rolls was perfect for the juicy burgers, the meat was really good quality and I did enjoy it but it was as amazing as I'd hoped. I would go back here but I don't think it is quite reaching the heights it believes it is, honestly it's only as good as or just bit better than gourmet burger or the other one which slips my mind at moment.



View Tales of the Undigested in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment