Wednesday 9 December 2009

Quick post work pint

The Ship, City of London, EC3V 0BP

Talbot Court is tucked away not far from Fenchurch Street, as you expect round here its mainly full of suits going for a couple after work or topping themselves from lunchtime. They do have a good selection of guest ales and I decided to have a pint of Tribute from the Cornish St Austell Brewery, was actually a lot better than I expected with a really creamy mouth feel and medium hopping so very easy drinking. Even my lager drinking mate tried it and regretted his poor choice from the bar, I would have definitely stayed on this if we'd stayed for another. It does get rammed here in the bar and outside later in the week but whenever I've been its been pretty painless getting served.


View Tales of the Undigested in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment